Monday, February 3, 2014

Messenger




One of my resolutions for this year is to complete my portfolio and start working on my own website. So far, so good. I am trying to be as productive as possible during my free time. I know there was a lot that I promised in my previous posts about new artwork but I've decided to focus on works that I started last year. This piece is one of them. Done initially in Photoshop CS4 and will be completed in Open Canvas. I love fantasy and I'm a true believer of guardian angels, which makes this one of my favorite illustrations. I plan on having fun with the background on this one, filled with little creatures (the closeup is a preview). I am happy to say that I am almost finished with this! The final, of course, will be posted on my future website. Thanks for viewing and I look forward to comments/critiques.



Edit: After a lot of thought, I've decided to exclude my angel character and create a new image with her. My sister and I agreed that she looked out of place while looking at the image as a whole. I have great ideas for the illustration I will place her in! 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment