Friday, May 4, 2012

So here's an update on "Dancer". I added a background, not fully sure what it's going to be but I did have a dance floor in the original sketch. I decided to add some butterflies flying around her to sort of create an illusion of more movement??? I guess you could say they're dancing with her. Painted the butterflies using a reference. I redrew her hand because in the last drawing it didn't make sense. Now I'm trying to think about what details I could add and also add more color values to make her pop.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love it! I actually like it as is because she just seems like a dancer who loves to dance on top of rooftops. It looks like a roof and then there's clouds in the background. hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors, her hair and the butterflies! I think the picture is flowly except the skirt, it's kind of stiff to me but good job!

    ReplyDelete